TENANT SELECTION PROCESS
- An appointment is made, we do not hand out keys to prospective tenants.
- An application is submitted and an informal interview takes place.
- We require 100 points identification check with photocopies of all documentation.
- Full reference check is completed with follow up calls to previous and current landlords, employment checks and a search with TICA (Tenancy Information Centre of Australia) for prior defaults against their names.
- The decision on acceptance of a tenant is solely at the discretion of the Landlord.
All maintenance issues reported by tenants or noted by the Property Manager during Routine Inspections are notified to you, at which time we will obtain your instructions on how you wish our office to proceed.
We do have reliable tradespeople that we use through the office, however, if a landlord wishes to carry out their own maintenance or they have a preferred tradesperson they wish the office to use, then it is not an issue. However, we do wish to remind Landlords that the correct notice must be issued to tenants.
Maintenance is a serious issue, and when dealt with correctly prevents problems escalating out of control creating further or more serious problems from occurring.
In Queensland it is compulsory that all rental properties be fitted with smoke alarms, if you do not install them, you are open to liability should there be a fire.
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00 pm and Saturdays 9.00 am to 2.00 pm, with the Property Manager being contactable on mobile. Alternatively you can stay in touch at all times via email, please ensure you have provided your email address.